TC39-Royalty Free Task Group
Scope - Programme of work - Activities
Standardization of the general purpose, cross platform, vendor-neutral programming language ECMAScript. This includes the language syntax, semantics, and libraries and complementary technologies that support the language.
TC39 Royalty Free Task Group permits under special conditions technical contributions by 3rd parties (i.e. non-Ecma TC39 members) to the work of this group.
You are kindly invited to fill in your personal information here if you wish to contribute as a non-member.
Contributors to the Test262 test suite should upload their software modules for the tests via GitHub; the link to upload the contributions to all versions of Test262 (ECMA TR/104 "ECMA-262 Test Suite") is available here.
The membership of the TC39 Royalty Free Task Group is available here.
Programme of work:
- To maintain and update the standard for the ECMAScript programming language (such as all editions of ECMA-262).
- To identify, develop and maintain standards for libraries that extend the capabilities of ECMAScript (such as all editions of ECMA-402).
- To develop test suites that may be used to verify the correct implementation of these standards (such as ECMA TR/104).
- To contribute selected standards to ISO/IEC JTC 1
- Mr. J. Neumann (Google/Microsoft/Mozilla)