TC52 - Dart
Scope - Programme of work - Activities
To standardize the syntax and semantics of a modern, object oriented programming language called Dart as well as standardizing core libraries and complementary technologies that support the language. This work should not use patents or if so then only royalty free patents. To aid in achieving that objective, this TC will use an experimental TC52 RF patent policy similar that has been developed for use by TC39.
You are kindly invited to register here if you wish to contribute as a non-member.
Programme of work:
- To develop Dart language standards and standards for libraries that extend the capabilities of Dart.
- Upon completion of item 1, to investigate the future direction of Dart language standards, and to evaluate and consider proposals for complementary or additional technology.
- To develop test suites that may be used to verify the correct implementation of these standards.
- To establish and maintain liaison with other Ecma TCs and with other Standards Development Organisations (SDOs) as appropriate to facilitate and promulgate the work of the TG.
- Mr. A. Sandholm (Google)
- Dr. Istvan Sebestyen (Ecma International)