This Standard specifies an interface and services between two entities that request and provide communication services (e.g. Applications, middleware, PBX, IP-PBX, Softswitch, phone, softphone, software devices).
CSTA operates with existing interfaces, so that differences among various existing interfaces are hidden.
Services defined in this Standard allow functional integration between a computing network and a telecommunications network.
This Standard is part of a suite of CSTA Standards and Technical Reports. See documentation.
- ECMA-269, 1st editionNo file available
- ECMA-269, 2nd edition, June 1998Download
- ECMA-269, Volume 1, 3rd edition, December 1998Download
- ECMA-269, Volume 2, 3rd edition, December 1998Download
- ECMA-269, Volume 3, 3rd edition, December 1998Download
- ECMA-269, Volume 4, 3rd edition, December 1998Download
- ECMA-269, 4th edition, June 2000Download
- ECMA-269, 5th edition, December 2002Download
- ECMA-269, 6th edition, June 2004Download
- ECMA-269, 7th edition, December 2006Download
- ECMA-269, 8th edition, June 2009Download
- ECMA-269, 9th edition, December 2011, changes since the previous editionDownload