This Standard defines the application programming interface for ECMAScript objects that support programs that need to adapt to the linguistic and cultural conventions used by different human languages and countries.
Kindly note that the normative copy is the HTML version; the PDF version has been produced to generate a printable document.
This edition has been prepared under the Ecma RF patent policy.
- ECMA-402, 1st edition, December 2012Download
- ECMA-402, 2nd edition, June 2015Download
- ECMA-402, 3rd edition, June 2016Download
- ECMA-402, 4th edition, June 2017Download
- ECMA-402, 5th edition, June 2018Download
- ECMA-402, 6th edition, June 2019Download
- ECMA-402, 7th edition, June 2020Download
- ECMA-402, 8th edition, June 2021Download