Private Integrated Services Network (PISN)
- Use of QSIG for Message Centre Access (MCA) Profile Standard
This Profile Standard specifies the combination of base standards,
together with the selection of appropriate options and parameter
values, necessary to specify how QSIG / PSS1 can be used for Message
Centre Access (MCA) procedures.
This Standard identifies the necessary or optional employment
of particular functions, procedures and services for
- a Calling User to deposit messages for a Served User at a
- a Served User to monitor the Served User's Mailbox for new
- a Served User to browse through the messages saved in the
Served User's Mailbox,
- a Served User to retrieve the messages saved in the Served
User's Mailbox and
- a Served User to get connected to the Originator of a message
or any other destination.
The following file can be freely downloaded:
||1 978 531
||Acrobat (r) PDF file
This Ecma publication is also approved as ISO/IEC 20115.