- To develop and maintain standard(s) and technical report(s) for the noise measurement and analysis of multi-function devices (MFDs) and related product categories.
- To investigate noise and vibration issues of multi-function devices (MFDs) and related product categories, and to propose recommended technical solutions.
Programme of work:
- To maintain Annex C of ECMA-74 (including investigation of ISO counterparts, ISO 7779 and its referred basic standards).
- To monitor technological developments and issues of noise and vibration from MFDs and related product categories.
- To develop recommendations, e.g. standards, for noise and vibration issues.
Convenor: Ikuo Kimizuka (Small Fan Workshop Association)
Secretary: Charles Oppenheimer (Ecma International)