Programme of work:
- To assess the security impacts of proposals to TC39.
- To produce documentation on the ECMAScript security model.
- To introduce proposals that will help developers create secure programs.
- To recommend a committee response to privately disclosed security issues.
- To maintain best practices or recommendations for writing secure programs.
- To monitor the changing threat landscape for popular embeddings.
- Convenor: Granville Schmidt (F5 Networks)
- Secretary: Istvan Sebestyen (Ecma International)