To standardize the syntax and semantics of a modern, component-based, general purpose, object oriented, and type-safe programming language called Eiffel.
Programme of work:
- Develop Eiffel language standards.
- Upon completion of item 1, to investigate the future direction of Eiffel language standards, and to evaluate and consider proposals for complementary or additional technology.
- To establish and maintain liaison with other Ecma TCs and with other Standards Development Organisations (SDOs) as appropriate to facilitate and promulgate the work of the TG.
- Convenor: Emmanuel Stapf (ETH)
- Secretary: Patrick Luthi (Ecma International)