Electromagnetic Compatibility and Electromagnetic Fields related to ICT and CE equipment.
Programme of work:
- To survey Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) and Electromagnetic Fields (EMF) standards of ICT & CE equipment;
- To establish measurement methods and limits for the electromagnetic emission and immunity of Information Communication Technology (ICT) & Consumer Electronics (CE) equipment;
- To establish assessment methods and limits for electromagnetic fields from ICT & CE equipment to prevent excessive human exposure;
- To maintain Ecma Standards and Technical Reports prepared by TC20;
- To maintain liaison with other standards organisations dealing with EMC and EMF, to comment on their proposals and to present Ecma proposals.
- Chair: Sabine Janning (IBM)
- Vice-Chair: Jafar Keshvari (Huawei)
- Secretary: Jean-Luc Detrez (Ecma International)